Jackson, WY 83001
Looking for a Full-Time Occupational Therapist to join our team at Teton Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation. Various settings available including Nursing home, Home Health, Outpatient, and Inpatient.
The goal of our team is to focus on each patient as an individual to ensure that we are meeting their clinical needs and creating a fun and dynamic healing environment. Each employee’s dedication is essential to meet and exceed the needs of each patient, resident and family we serve.
• Degree from an accredited Occupational Therapy program.
• Minimum of six months occupational therapy experience preferred.
• Current and unrestricted Occupational Therapy license in the state of Wyoming
• Current CPR certification.
• Strong organizational and communication skills.
If interested send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.